Intermittent Break Light Failure on SID

Hi Folks

I have occasionally ben getting a break light failure display on my 1996

900S 2.0 Turbo (32K), although the brake lights are fine.

Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone shed some light on it?

Cheers Sean

Reply to
fatboybrando

I've seen the exact same thing in a 2001 9-3. I finally figured out that it was one of the rear foglights. In the 9-3, these are the bulbs that are actually in the hatch, but appear to be part of the light cluster when the hatch is closed. If that makes any sense. (Also assuming that the NG900 has rear fog lights.)

John

Reply to
John B