Keyless Entry Keeps Blowing Fuse Saab 9000

I have a Saab 9000 1996. I noticed the keyless entry wasn't locking the doors. The car lights would flash but the locks didn't move. Found the fuse was blow (#16) and replaced it. But everytime I try the keyless now, the fuse blows again. Also, when it blows, I hear a buzzing noise under the dash on the passenger side near the fusebox for about 10 seconds. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
madison41