Lamp in "Heated Seat" switch???

Anyone know how to remove a FRONT Heated Seat switch and replace the lamp that provides the backlight?

Thank you, Ron

Reply to
rkr

Model ? Year ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

"rkr" schreef in bericht news:5TXph.34356$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe18.lga...

Not sure how exactly, but definately VERY carefully...

See earlier post inthis group by Nel Frikandel: "Strange sound after removing and retruning dashboard ACC unit"

:)

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Graham,

It is a 2000 9-5. Sorry I forgot to include this "minor" details, Duh! Thanks for the reply, Ron

Reply to
rkr

Carefully pry the entire switch unit out. Nothing really holds it in just be careful with the dash. The bulb is usually a green twist out connector on the top, bottom, or side of the switch. Very obvious.

Reply to
- Bob -

Hi, on the Dutch SAABforum.nl we recently started a "howto" section. There's a subject on this particular repair. Though I'm aware of the fact that you probably can't read Dutch, the pictures could be helpful.

Nel Frikandel

I'm afraid without login credentials it is useless

Reply to
Fred W

I gues you're right. However the pics are on a public server without login, so check out these for an impression:

Nel Frikandel

Just register with a username & password. Standard phpBB software.

Reply to
MH