Last Chance 9000 CD 2.0 LPT for Spares

Hi,

I have a 1992/93 Saab 9000 CDE LPT for spares.

If it does not go soon, I will break it and scrap the body shell.

Body is reasonable (rust on front right wing only, and missing fuel filler cover) Good bonnet and boot lid. All glass intact. Engine does not run, serious head gasket problem. Auto Gearbox should be OK. Loads of parts. Interior is Grey Velour. Door cards and wooden dash have been take off, but are all in the car. Good tyres on steel wheels. All lights etc are good. Aircon, and Electric Metal Sunroof. Done approx. 123K miles I have never driven it (bought it as a spares donor, but never used it) Will need removing on a trailer ASAP from the Epsom area (M25 jcn8).

£50.00

email me if interested - remove xxx to email

snipped-for-privacy@xxxntlworld.com

Reply to
Andy