LOLOLOLOLOL

Tee hee! My browser(s) refused to play the sound but I bet it sounded grrrrreat! This is the funniest car mod since light-up windscreen washers.

D :-)

Reply to
1

Actually I like the lightup washers - they go with my flashing dust caps and glowing tail light inserts...!

Reply to
Starman

In all seriousness I do like the replacement LED bulbs for indicators and stop/tail, but of course my 9-3's SID bulb-checking program won't let me use them. It can't detect the voltage drop & tells me they're out. So I put them in my bike instead.

I don't know where in the world you are, but here in the UK the popular choice of vehicle for the bolt-on-accessory brigade is the Vauxhall Corsa or Citroen Saxo, having now surpassed the Nova and Ford Escort as the weapon of choice for the baseball-hat-on-backwards generation. What's the international choice?

D :-)

PS, forgot the Renault Clio. How could I?

Reply to
1

Oz, Suburu WRX and Hondas...The WRX is the most common, but it does actually have the power to go with all the strap on crap.

My 9-5 still gives them a run for their money ;)

Reply to
Starman

Hundahs are everywhere mate. Never ever a real type R, normally 1.3, 1.5 and 1.6, some even have genuine VTEC.

Most of the Civic, Accord and Integra Type R, and Prelude VTi/VTEC drivers are much like the Saab tuning guy, very late twenties upwards, to about retirement age. Pretty much like the Toyota Guys I hang with ATM. Most of them are mid to late 30's and above.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar