Lower VDO gauge bracket

Hello All, I am doing a restoration of the interior of my '86 900T. I started with just a new stereo, but several rust holes changed that. I have fished repairing the holes and am now putting the interior back in. I want to add several gauges to the lower console. I already have the guages & DIN insert for the lower stereo mount, but am looking to put a few more gauges in the cubby hole. Does any one know where I can get the mounting bracket that would allow me to put three gauges in and still keep using the cubby, or is that a custom thing? see the attached pic for reference

Jeremy

begin 666 gauges.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#_VP!#``@&!@

Reply to
Jeremy Brown