'Made in Trollhattan by Trolls' inside car window stickers (Ebay)

Not sure if this will make it to the newsgroup through the mailing list at present... So posting direct. Apologies of the mailing list copy appears too.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hi everyone,

I've listed a bunch of classic 900 stuff on Ebay and have more coming, but I've also listed some of the the ultra-rare 'Made in Trollhattan by Trolls' stickers that fix *inside* a glass surface. I have a total of six stickers available, starting from A$12.95 each.

The Ebay listing for them is:

Let me know if you have any questions about the stickers or any of the other Saab items I'm listing. All the items are located in Sydney, Australia.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site