More Festival pics...

http://81.15.46.15/gallery/Saabfestival Not mine.

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

Henrik,

That is my friend I met, we met at the grocery store in Trollhattan. We took photos together at the campground!!!

AMAZING SAAB Festival, that is for sure!!!!!!!!

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

"Saab Guy" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

Looking forward to see those - and the vid's too....

I've been there twice, and it always is. :o)

Reply to
Henrik B.

I got a good video of the Saab Performance team with the 4 9-3 SS! That was= amazing!!

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

"Saab Guy" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

I got a good video of the Saab Performance team with the 4 9-3 SS! That was amazing!!

I have a vid, from when they visited Denmark, for our Club Meeting in '96. I've also footage from inside the cars. ;o)

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

Henrik,

Were you at the Saab Festival last week too?

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

"Saab Guy" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

Unfortunately not. :o(

Heard the had completely crazy parts prices, like brand spanking new turbocharges for only $200.-

Reply to
Henrik B.

They had brand new transmissions for $350 USD! :)

Full Aero Kits for 9000s for $275, with all hardware!=20

Can you get those videos to me here shortly? I need to get this all togethe= r shortly.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

in article 42b95378$0$49048$ snipped-for-privacy@dread14.news.tele.dk, Henrik B. at saab@_NOSPAM_tdcadsl.dk wrote on 22/06/2005 13:03:

Any idea whose? A couple of people have owned up to their faces (and bellies) being on some of these photographs. Is there anyone else we know on them?

Paul

Var tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday

"Paul Halliday" skrev i en meddelelse news:BEDF8945.14D70% snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk...

They're taken by an Icelandic chap called Tiny.

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

I know, I met him at the grocery store in Trollhattan while we were shopping for food! Cool guy! I spotted his Saabnet.com t-shirt!

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy