Need 97 4cyl non turbo cat, cheap parts

Help!

New to Saab. Have just bought a 97 4 cyl non turbo convertible that needs a catalytic converter, or the eliminator wire for the second sensor.

I am told that I can use a generic cat converter if I jumper out the second sensor.

Anybody have experience with this?

Anybody have a good source for a cat that's reasonaby priced?

Anybody every eliminate the cat altogehter?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Ellissr3