Neutral Safety Switch

During cold weather, like now. Whenever I put my 95 900s into Drive, it shifts into a higher gear it feels very heavy when I press on the gas, and the "check gear box" light lights up. After driving it for a while and restarting the car it works fine. The dealer told me that I need to replace the neutral safety switch at about $600 dollars.

I read somewhere in this newsgroup that if you bend the metal in the neutral safety switch, the problem would go away.

Does anyone know the procedure and where the swtich is located?

David

Reply to
David Rodriguez

Malt_Hound