New addition to the family...

We are delighted to announce the arrival of a new addition to the family.

1996 Saab 9000 2.3L Aero, scarabe green / beige leather / eighteen hundred pounds. Father & Saab are doing well. Very well ;)

Nasty Bob

...nice looking motor! Reckon Scarabe Green is one of the classiest colours for the 9K - I once had one with grey leather - nice combination. Was thinking of trading my '96 9000 2.3 LPT recently - 155K, full dealer history, 2 owners, every bill and MOT. Best offer? £500-£600 at dealers (non Saab). Decided not to accept their offers...!

Reply to
Pidgeonpost

Yeah, we were in a similar position, with our Scarabe green '92 9000 2.0l LPT still sitting in the driveway. But she I reckon she needs about £600 to get through the next MOT and restore her to her former glory.

Couldn't believe it when I was flicking through Ebay & my wife actually said "that one looks nice, why don't you go for it"?!! Now if only Scotland can pull off a miracle at Murrayfield this afternoon, this will be a day to really remember!! Take Care

Reply to
Nasty Bob