NEW used parts website thriftyparts.com

===== VISIT

=====

we specialize in:

Audi - VW - Porsche - BMW - Jaguar - Mercedes - Saab - Volvo

Reply to
thriftyparts.com

Not likely, I avoid spammers.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

This is unfortunate since spamming involves sending offers to Groups indiscriminately of their interest/content, this is not the case. If you don't have a use for our service it still does not make it spam, although you are free to avoid whoever you feel like.

regards,

Reply to
thriftyparts.com

Spamming involves sending off advertising slogans with no discussion content to news group servers, just as you did. Obviously, this has an opportunist cheapskate image which we have acknowledged.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

It might be spam by definition, but many of us out here have no idea places like this exist. I don't mind a single post like that, as long as it's not a routine thing.

Reply to
Particle Salad

Targeted spam is still spam.

Yeah, well as long as you can justify it to yourself, that's all that matters, right? This is a discussion group, not a free advertising resource for vendors. All you're doing by posting your commercial ads here, is identifying yourself as someone to avoid.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

It will become a routine thing if it's not aggressively stopped. Go to eeuroparts.com (note the two e's) - they've got great prices, and they don't spam.

Reply to
Dave Hinz