Oh Deer!

Just hit a deer in my 1993 L reg (old - beautiful - shape) Saab 900 and need a second hand replacement far side headlamp!

I live on the Isle of Skye (NW Scotland) so need a UK 2nd hand spares website/phone number/whatever that will mail the parts to me.

Anyone got any recommendations!?!?!?

Cheers! Andrew

Reply to
Campcrusaders

You could try . Good off the shelf availability, speedy, but surly customer service and poor website.

Reply to
Grunff

couldn't latch onto their website, is it right spelling, or me goofing up ? ta, tom

Reply to
tom

No, that's definitely correct. Working at the time of posting this.

Their phone number: 01992 719 280

Reply to
Grunff

Hi there,