Online forums at Craig's C900 Workshop have been expanded!

Hello everyone,

I have now added a couple of additional online forums to my C900 Workshop website at "

" which supportsSaab C900 owners/enthusiasts world-wide. The online forums now cover the following topics:

- Saab C900 general discussion - Saab C900 technical discussion - Saab C900 buy/sell/swap classifieds - Saab C900 service/repair outlet and agent discussion - Saab car club news and information - Saab miscellany

We also have a regular mailing list (managed by GNU Mailman) and a Yahoo group, plus several links to various methods of exploring this newsgroup.

The site is aimed at providing support for Saab C900 owners and enthusists in Australia and New Zealand mostly (because the other prominent Saab websites don't cater for our part of the world at all), but anyone from other countries is most welcome to explore and contribute!

I addition, the website is now available using two special domain names - "

" and "
". Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or queries.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Workshop