Oxygen sensor

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the 02 sensor on my

87 900 turbo Conv.? I must be blind because the manual tells me it's right in front of me when I open the hood. Is it under something I have to move first? Thanks to all that reply.
Reply to
Bob from Boston

On my wife's 90 900, the O2 sensor is screwed into the headpipe. Probably best seen from beneath the car. Those can be very difficult to unscrew from the pipe because of accumulated rest. You'll probably need to rethread the hole.

Reply to
mdb

accumulated rust, not rest.

Reply to