P0300 and P0340 (Cam shaft position Sensor) Saab 93 (1999)

Hi, Please if anyone could help me. I am getting a check engine light. And it blinks some times. I went to autozone and got the following codes P0300 (Multiple cylinder misfire) and P0340 (Cam shaft position Sensor) on my Saab 93 Model (1999).

Please if any one could tell me what do I need to get done and how much should it cost ?

Thanks, Nishant

Reply to
nmehta2002

Hi,

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question, but out of curiosity, how many miles (km) do you have on the car?

Ben

Reply to
Ben

I have around 98,000 miles. Also to add in, I got my DI cassette replaced with a brand new one just before 2 months.

Nishant

Reply to
nmehta2002

Hi, I think I have my problem solved. I went to a dealer to get the stuff diagonized. They told me I need to replace the spark plugs and the DI cassette.

I bought the spark plugs and replaced them myself and ordered the DI cassette from the

Replaced the parts myself andreset the check engine light. Have not seen the light come back on after that.

This might help someone with the same problem.

Nishant

Reply to
nmehta2002