page for classic saab parts I have for sale.

Much of the stuff I've been listing on Ebay hasn't been selling so I've created a new page at

to list the classic saab (mostly c900) parts I've got for sale/trade/etc. Let me know if anything interests you. I've got plenty more items to put into the list but it'll take some time to sort through everything!

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Saab C900 Viggenist

Craig, Have you tried craigslist?

And you are in what country, state, county, city?

That would help.

Saab C900 Viggenist wrote:

Reply to
Charles

I've considered it and looked at how it works, but it's pretty much useless here in Australia. Very difficult to locate things that are actually useful. IMHO anyway. Other people's experience may be different.

Sorry about that. Sydney, Australia. That's mentioned on the page but I didn't put it in the posting.

Craig.

Reply to
Saab C900 Viggenist

I've started putting picture links into the table now, so that'll give you a better idea of the items that are up for sale.

Craig.

Reply to
Saab C900 Viggenist