Paradise by the Dashboard Light

Found this out in roommate's 84 c900;

- Dash Board Lights, don't. Light up that is.

- Low Fuel Light ON all the time the car is running.

- Fuse for interior dome light is missing.

- Replace fuse for dome light, Light works now...

BUT Low Fuel Light now stays ON all the time car is running OR car is OFF.

so, I pulled the fuse.

Anybody have the schematics around? I'm a payday away from buying a Bentley/Haynes manual myself.

It would really be useful if someone could spec something like "the power wire (or switched ground) for the xxx is shared by yyy & zzz..."

tia, TBerk

Drop me an email, I'll send you a scan from the Saab manuals.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I appreciate it, & Thx.

TBerk