Parking Brake

Anyone know how to tighten a parking brake on a 1999 9-3? So the handle doesn't have to pull so far up? Thanks, Alex

Reply to
9-3Turbo

Yea, I found where to adjust the parking brake, so if anybody would like to know, let me know! Alex

Reply to
9-3Turbo

yeah how do you do it

my car keeps creeping forward when I think I have the handbrake on enough

Reply to
Andy

Yea there's a 13mm nut almost exactly 1/2 down your car underneath right next to the exhaust. Mine was right next to a muffler guard and I pulled the cable down some so I could tighten it. But the more you tighten it, the tighter the parking brake. Well good luck, Alex

Reply to
9-3Turbo