Parts Car FS: '87 Sliver Saab 9000s 5-door Automatic $70 in Madison, WI

Engine runs great but due to to many other problems it should defintely be used as a parts car. The CV axles and RT FT wheel-bearing assembly only have about 30K on them. Before retiring it I had just put in a good used alternatot with a new VREG/brush unit. The RT FT upper ball joint is new. Stereo work good. Window (except front passenger) & sunroof motors are good. None of the doors open from the outside. It has minor rear end damage. Brake master cylinder is bad. Exhaust system is bad. Email me at: snipped-for-privacy@merr.com if you want it

Reply to
markc

Well, other than door latch and brake MC problems, what is keeping it from being a daily-driver beater? My '85 900 is doing OK but there's just things going odd. Is this a 16v engine? Turbo? I'm interested, definately, if it could be streetable. My email address is changing, I think I'm moving over to gmail for a while. That one will work if you want to talk about it that way. You're the guy I got the turbo engine from for the 99, right?

I'll do that too.

Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz