passenger seat removal

Checked the archives to no avail. Can anyone explain how to remove passenger seat on 84 900T? Thanks.

Reply to
vince

The seat base or the seat back - or both? But first, is this a four door sedan or a three door hatchback? I can find the information for the sedan and hatchback in my Saab shop manuals.

Reply to
ma_twain

If it's the whole front passenger seat -

1/Slide seat right back 2/Remove hex head bolt from top front of each seat runner. 3/Disconnect any electrical connectors underneath (heated seat, power, etc.) 4/Slide seat forward. 5/Remove nut from underneath rear of runner on each side. Don't lose the big washer! 6/Lift clear and wrestle thorugh door aperture. (Then what are you going to do with it?) Dry lube everything before reassembly. Easier next time.
Reply to
hippo