Performance Cars Wanted!

On Saturday 29th July, there will be a performance stand at the SAAB Owners Club National.

Those that attended the Ruby National will remember the performance stand. We would like to reintroduce this as a regular feature and have gained the help of the original organisers.

I am trying to arrange a selection of performance modified cars to be displayed on the stand for the day and want to give the opportunity for people to display their car.

We are looking for a good mix of cars to display but if you have something more common like a 9000, please still get in touch.

We have organised a Mobile Rolling Road (dyno) to be available for the day so visitors can pay a small sum to see how much power their car is putting out.

If you are interested in showing your car for the day, please email me with details of your car and a picture if possible.

Any questions, please post them.

Thanks,

Toby

Reply to
tobyfield

It might help if you mentioned some location information.

Reply to
- Bob -

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, - Bob - at snipped-for-privacy@ultranet.com wrote on 04/07/2006 18:14:

UK SOC:

Paul Halliday

It's the UK SOC National in Staffordshire. Details can be found at

tobyfield