problem with the washing plant

Hello,

i'm driving a Saab 9000 (year of construction 1988) and have a problem with the washing plant. If I use the washing plant, it do not operate. There comes no liquid from the nozzles. The liquid goes out at the t-connections, which might be have a relief valve. The nozzles are perfect cleaned and not clogged.

The question is: Why the squirts the liquid out of the connecting pieces? Does someone have an advice for me?

Many greetings from Vienna

Mart

Reply to
Martin Berger

Same problem happened on my 900S. I removed the relief valve (from inside the hood/bonnet) and disassembled it. The valve was dirty. When I assembled the valve I did not reinstall the spring and it works fine now.

Nate

Reply to
N Williamson