Question of the Day: Would You Recommend the Volvo V70 or the Saab 9-5 Wagon?

We were so thrilled to open our inbox and find a wagon question waiting for us. With very few automakers venturing into wagon terrain these days, it gives us a chance to flex our underutilized wagon-knowledge muscle. In this case,... Read More:

----------------------------------- Saab NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

us. With very few automakers venturing into > wagon terrain these days, it gives us a chance to flex our underutilized wagon-knowledge muscle. In this case,...

Another spam business that I will avoid buying from in the future.

Reply to
johannes