radio code

The last time that I replaced my battery in the '85 900 16V turbo I inadvertantly pressed in the wrong radio code to re-activate the Clarion radio........now, nomatter what I do (disconnect / reconnect battery, or even pull the radio and wait several hours) the radio display flashes a four digit number (instead of "code") and will not accept the proper code........what gives?

Reply to
Doug Smithson

You have to wait for an hour of run time before entering the code again. Be advised that if you enter the code incorrectly, you will have to wait another hour.

Reply to
jvanderson

Press and hold band for 5 seconds and try again, Regards Tom.

Reply to
Saabtech