Radio question 2001 9-3 SE (HOT) Canada

When the radio was left on and engine turned off, it would normally come on again when starting the car up. I should also add that I have an "in-car" phone kit for my Motorola cell phone, meaning that the audio comes through the radio, etc.

Recently and for no apparent reason, the radio will not automatically come on and needs to manually be turned on every time. One could argu that I should be a lazy bum and just reach over, true but this seems to be a lost function. The dealer is also as stumped as I am. I tried all the funky codes (mute+power, wb+power, etc) but to no avail.

Anyone out there have any thoughts?

Cheers,

Spyder

Reply to