Rattle in front end...1985 SPG

My '85 has an strange rattle in the front end that sounds like it's coming from just behind the dashboard on the left hand side. My mechanic thinks it's something in the suspension, but has been unable to isolate it. Any ideas what this might be, and how to silence it?

-em

Reply to
Jason Stern

Terry F.Rock

Reply to
Terry F.Rock

Terry gives good advice.

I had to buy a new car when my '85 stopped rattling :)

15 yrs and 244K+ miles... It was a good ol' horse.
Reply to
Kimball