Re: Anyone speak Swedish?

If so, can you please tell me roughly what this means:

> TIA > > -- > Grunff

Working on it now . . . give me 20 minutes to complete. You'll get a jpg file emailed to you shortly, with translation text superimposed. /Robert (a Canadian living in Sweden)

Reply to
Robert Brown

Pretty hard to make out the writing - I speak some Norwegian but can't make much out of it. You could phone one of the numbers?

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

We are at least 9 million who speak swedish.... :-)

It´s a maintainence guide for carpenter workbenches. I think it has been used in schools.

Skruvar= bolts. Tight them now and then

Smörjning=Grease Use animal fat ( I don´t know the real English word for it) for greasing some areas.

Justering=adjustment Some adjustment of the workbench is described.

Allmänt="other information. It describes the summer storage of the bench in a dry place. And "do not use force when using the benches!"

/B

"Grunff" skrev i meddelandet news:bfs4i4$iaj96$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-152899.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Blacksmith

Homepage for the company is

There is a english version as well.

/B

"Blacksmith" skrev i meddelandet news:1ihUa.1501$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

Reply to
Blacksmith

Superb, many thanks for the translation Robert.

Reply to
Grunff

Thank you very much for your help, and for the link.

Reply to
Grunff

Thanks for trying Andy.

Reply to
Grunff

One of my girlfriends read the entire add, and she is from Brussels. Woodworkers Warehouse used to import this bench years ago, I remember one in the Mass Ave. store in Cambridge.

Have a great one!

Bush

Reply to
Bush