Re: check engine warning light

My 2003 Saab 9-3 has this light on all the time. Two dealers have said it is related to the gas cap not being turned/tightened completely. Yet, they have failed to do the same thing when the car has been brought in for service to correct this. I've been drving my Saab for a year with this light on. Performance of car is fine. I've been told there is a vapor lock failure in the fuel system. Not much help because two dealerships could not solve the problem.

Reply to
ctsaaber