Re: Classic 900 prices

Guys,

> > Can anybody give me some vague guides to prices of late model c900 turbos? > I'm looking around for one at the moment, and have seen them advertised up > to 6,000ukp (10k usd) or so, but Parker's reckons 2,000ukp (3,300usd) is top > whack for a good one! > > I am taking Parker's with a pinch of salt, as it's a classic and there > really aren't very many around these days in good nick, so I guess people > will pay any price (almost) if they see one they want... > > So what do people think is a fair price for a good early 90s T16?

If its absolutely mint (and I mean mint) with FSSH one careful owner who's only selling it to fund a new kidney for his/her first born then upto £4000.

Carlssons tend to be priced more but often don't get it, Ruby's often go for £5k - £6k with mint Convertables often getting £8K.

Matt

P.S. I've got my 1989 900 insured for £17.5K purely because I could never get another like it, I went through enough building this one.

> Thanks! > >
Reply to
**-**

And I'm sure it was well worth the effort.

Reply to
Grunff

Mr.Flobolob wrote

I've just bought a very clean 3dr '93 c900 SE for £1300. FSH (main dealer) up to 155K (now on 165K), fresh MOT, Tax, CD changer, air con, sunroof, metallic paint, alloys etc.

I missed out on what looked like two other very nice hatchbacks both advertised at £1500 and I reckon would have also gone for £1300 ish.

GBP6K for a hardtop 900 is taking the piss.

Reply to
SW