Re: good chance

Great, OT, spam AND an illegal pyramid scheme. Duly reported to your ISP.

Next time, maybe you could also not repost said message? It got blocked before my newsserver, but your repost got the spammer's message around that.

Reply to
davehinz

Skid

Same here.

Reply to
Grunff

I got the implied clue. You missed the implied smiley. From now on, I will leave spam enforcement to the professionals.

Sheesh.

Reply to
Skid

That's good to know; either give up or do it properly, either would be preferable to actually helping the spammer's message get out.

If you need to continue this conversation, please take it to email with me, as I won't be continuing it here.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
davehinz