Re: How much is this SAAB worth?

> 1988 SAAB 9000 CD-TURBO-LEATHER-POWER WIN,SEATS,

> It is not registered, but supposedly needs only new tyres? >It's worth f*ck nothing, as are all Saabs.

As are all Holden and Ford cars too, since they're also made by American-owned multinational corporate raiders (gee isn't Holden owned by the very same GM which bought Saab in 1990?)... 8-)

If you want some good advice, then stay right away from anything wearing a >Saab badge. They are a *terrible* car that look like they were built in a >sheltered workshop, hold the world's record as the *slowest* turbocharged >car, and are a bottomless pit of costly repairs.

It think Noddy and his friends Big Ears and the Golliwogs are expecting me to bite here. 8-)

They're almost as bad as Jaguars :)

Which are about as bad as every other marque which isn't made by it's original corporate ownership body.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

OK, who is faking the usenet post - you didn't list an ebay auction for shoe laces or train tickets with 2 hrs left on them.

Reply to
John McKenzie

Hahahahahahahaha! Fuck, you just made me laugh out loud at work.

Reply to
Spear and Magic Helmet

I suppose if I had such items to sell on ebay I would post a message about them in an appropriate newsgroup. 8-)

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Liar.

Reply to
Spear and Magic Helmet

another fake post, obvious by the laughable assertion about the desire to post in appropriate newsgroups.

snipped-for-privacy@saabisgreat.com is getting forwarded this message.

Reply to
John McKenzie

alt.gaysaabowners.shoelaces isn't on my news server. I just thought I would mention that...

Reply to
Rod

Happy Happy Joy Joy. Saabi Saabi Saabi is for me. 8-) Gawd it's starting to sound like a tacky Japenese 'Tokyo Ghetto Pussy' type lyric... ewwww

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Please don't feed the crossposting trolls from aus.cars - they're after reactions, trying to see who will dance for them when they pull strings.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Then why did you respond, Al, and not even trim out the troll's newsgroup?

C'mon, guys, let's not get into yet another inter-group flamewar. We had one a few years back that took months to die out.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

FFS

FFS

Al

Reply to
Al

OK, so are you translating what I wrote, or responding in an enigmatic way?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

FFS?

Reply to
John Hudson

Don't ask.

Reply to
Fred W

That's why I used the abbreviation.

Al

Reply to
Al

Thanks Fred you have confirmed my thoughts. In future if I post something stupid and someone corrects me I will simply reply FFS. Somehow I don't think I will.

Reply to
John Hudson

Actually, I apologise, bad language, even abbreviated, is not necessary.

After a really poor day at work, coming home to a shed load of child related hassle at home, I come across one of our Dave's classic holier than thou comments. Just stating the facts, not making excuses. I should have ignored it, even apologised for making the original error of judgement, but I chose to use profanity instead. I'm willing to be corrected if anyone really wants to search through Google archives, but I don't recall doing it before.

So, Dave, in front of the rest of the group I apologise, both for my original error and my profanity laden response.

To the rest of the group, who frankly seem thin on the ground at the moment, I also apologise, swearing, even in abbreviation is not necessary, I'll save it for some of the other groups I frequent.

But I stand by my comments about the pimply kid...

Al

Reply to
Al