Re: How not to drive your car

I was out for a day of boating... and as I was waiting for some friends

> in the parking lot at the boat ramp... I heard a big commotion and > decided to have a look. Luckily I had my camera-phone with me and I > snapped some pictures of what happened. It seems the battery went dead > on his jet-ski, so he turn around nose first and the Volvo's wheels > locked up at the bottom of the ramp (which was covered in Algae). I > wouldn't want to be him, and I'm happy it was that _other_ brand of > sweedish car ;). >

Doh! That looks like it was in nice shape too!

Reply to
James Sweet

Sorry folks, I am new to this whole newsgroup thing and I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I was suprised when my email program actually let me post pictures. Well, I guess you live and learn. _sorry_

-Chris

Reply to
Chris Campbell

No problem; it's good of you to have posted this.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz