Re: Invention For Sale

The "Duology" boat hull form design is for sale @ USD45M o.n.o.

Old news. the Air cushion hull has already been used before, and works like a simple hydrofoil/Katamaran.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I get the 45 M USD... (let me check which account it will come from)...

o.n.o. ?

I do NOT need another project.... fortunately, this is a bit out of scope for a saab owner...

Geocities will give a web page to just *anyone*.....

well, out of the US... anybody know what country this little gem comes from?

Otherwise.. pfffft....

(I'm just sure that the 45M USD is a misprint... I do have a check for

45 cents I can part with.... if they take foreign checks....)

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White