Re: Made by Trolls in Trollhattan sticker

Get a new one! Look at

an look in"Stickers"

It´s great stuff on these pages!

/B

"Judy Warren" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Way back a million years ago when I got my first Saab, I managed to > obtain a "Made by Trolls in Trollhattan" sticker from the nice folks > in the Orange, CT corporate headquarters. Well that sticker, along > with my first Saab and the CT corporate offices are all long gone. > And lo and behold, I've finally bought my dream car, a brand new 9-3 > convertible. > > I'm dying to find one of these stickers to put on my new baby. Anyone > have any ideas where I might be able to find one? > > Thanks a bunch, > > --Judy
Reply to
Blacksmith

if we are talking SAAB >cars< it must have been a 92 then...

see

I am looking at one right now. Yellow on a white background. Actually, = it says "Made in Trollh=E4ttan by Trolls". I've also seen ones on a = transparent background. If your other leads fail I can send it to you - free.

------------------------------------------- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96

MH

Oh thank you SO much! Not only does he have the sticker I've been craving, but there are Tshirts too. You have totally made my day, thanks a million!! :)

--Judy

Reply to
Judy Warren

U R welcome Judy!