Re: Saab 9 3 linear or Volvo S60?

Which should I choose?

Why not take a look at a pre-owned SAAB 9.5 Aero sedan, or even those hard-to-find 1998 SAAB 9000s (super Aero trim). When I test drove a Volvo S60 2.4T last year, I was surprised. The vehicle felt very 'tinny' and was characterized by soft, unresponsive cornering and left me wondering where the car was in relation to the road at high speed. I strongly maintain that any advantages that Volvo may have had died with the 960 saloon, as many imports surpass current Volvos in safety tests. I liked the SAAB 9.3 Linear I drove, but it lacked refinement to some degree, though I felt it handled more accurately. But why limit yourself, get a pre-owned 9.5, get an extended warranty and live it up. Last May (2003) I traded my 1997 9000 Aero in on an Audi A4 Quattro - biggest mistake ever. Audi made two good cars - the Ur-Quattro coupe and the 200 sedan, the rest is absolute shit.

good luck!

Reply to
ChomeDevil

I second the suggestion to look for a '98 9000. Excellent car.

Reply to
Fred W.