Re: Saabnet is blocking my posts again! Saabnet censorhip continues.

OK - I'll let you guys fight it out amongst yourselves!

Cheers

"Nasty Bob" writes: > > >Hey - it's just a theory, but maybe if you didn't call yourself "Craig's > >Saab C900 Site" then other people wouldn't get on your case?? > > Perhaps, but the idea is to self-promote my websites via my normal posting, > etc. activities and the way I'm doing it does not hide what I'm about with > my interest in Saab C900's that is demonstrated by actively working on my > own Saab's and documenting some of what I am doing. Saabnet on the other > hand removes anything competitive or critical to it or it's > sponsors/advertisers. > > Now that Saabnet has paid memberships, we can expect the situation to not > get any better. I wonder just how many people are taking up those paid > memberships, and what real benefits the paid-up members are receiving? > > Support websites of the sort usually associated with helping people in the > ways we do through this newsgroup, various web-forums, etc. should be free > and open for anyone interested in the topic to use - not restricted so only > people with the same point(s) of view as the site administrator are allowed > to access the site's services. > > Regards, > > Craig. > -- > Craig's Saab C900 Page -->
Sydney, NSWAustralia > Craig's Saab C900 Workshop -- For all Saab C900 Enthusiasts

world-wide!

Nasty (My Saab site's better

Lol - that's ok. I know that I'm doing the right thing with my Saab-related websites. I don't want or seek to have commercial sponsors/advertisers for the very reasons that Saabnet's policies demonstrate.

Any commercial organisations I support get their links for free, and I generally ask for a reciprocal link in return. The most recent example is Superflex (at "

") who are the UK companymarketting polyurethane suspension bushes which are actually made here inAustralia!

I put a link for the company on my C900 Workshop site's links page (at "

"), and in return the kind peopleat Superflex have put a link to my website on their links page in the 'Saab'category.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site