Re: Saabs

Interestingly, these cars are

> described in Swedish language as 'stadsjeep', which can be translated > into: 'cityjeep'. What on earth is the purpose of such cars in a city?

To increase pollution and clog the roads better ! And for sad ppl, to try and impress other ppl to compensate for small penis size ? Clearly that's the American division ( ownership ) of Saab talking.

I loathe the typical 4x4 since you can't see through their screens to the road ahead to plan your overtaking move better.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear