Re: Synth Oil Chg Interval on a Viggen?

I have a '00 Viggen with 30k that I've been changing every 3k with

> non-synthetic Castrol but I've been thinking of converting over to Mobil 1 > synthetic. What is a good oil change interval with a pure synthetic like > Mobile 1?

Whatever posessed you to use a non-synth oil at all ! I thought Saab says it's strictly 'verboten' ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I bought it at 28k and it had Castrol. I've switched to Mobil 1 since then. Am probably going to change every 6k.

Reply to
WitchDr