Re: Used to be a BMW dominated car park at work, but......

But as a sign of the state of the economy, it's a good statement, of

> the lot is filled with good horsies, be it leased or private... >

Only the select few get the good horses. I get to drive a thoroughbred donkey (but a thoroughbred no the less). Many of my colleagues are on foot or bicycle.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

in article MPG.19a58e2851677529989682@127.0.0.1, MeatballTurbo at snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com wrote on 14/08/2003 13:17:

"Donkey"? Speak for yourself. There's nothing donkey/nag/ass-like about my

900. I converted one of my colleagues to a good horse the other day. He's getting a '94 9000 CSE - nice!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Oh mine is thoroughbred donkey all right. Has a stubborn streak. Carries any load I throw on it. Decides who it likes and who it doesn't, and remembers. Has a silver grey sheen to it's coat. And just like Donkeys, you never see a young Saab C900. If it doesn't want to go, it won't (so far it has wanted to go, and bordered on unstoppable before I did the brakes).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo