Re: Way to quiet today.

Country: New Zealand

Region: Wellington (smack in the middle and capital city)

currently having a very mild winter, ~10 deg C

lurking in this NG for almost two years since buying the beast!

Reply to
The Grand Poobah

Country: UK Region: Oxfordshire

I used to live in Africa so this warm weather we're having in the UK is just perfect! Usually I give thanks to the Saab gods for my awesome heater which keeps me alive for about 9 months of the year!

absgt

1997 9000 CSE 2.3 LPT
Reply to
absgt

Richmond, VA, U.S.A. (East Coast, 100 miles south of Washington, D.C.)

Last summer was major drought. This summer we had record rain. Only 77 degrees at 10 a.m., but it's already getting humid.

Reply to
Skid

Country: USA Region: Southern Maine (just outside of Portland) in the Northeast United States.

The past few weeks have been way too humid! You can break a sweat just walking to the mailbox.

-Chris

'99 9-3 '94 900SE V6 '87 9000S *RIP*

Reply to
Chris Campbell

USA Chester, New York

45 miles noth of NYC
Reply to
JoAnne

UK

Bucks (Marlow)

Originally from the North-West (Rossendale Valley, in the really unlikely event anyone's ever heard of it)

1988 900 8VT ,202K and counting..

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

I have. And I think I passed through Marlow, when I went to Henley on Thames for the Skoda Owners club national camp, last August. Looked a nice enough small town, but the traffic was murder.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Not far from here. It's close to the Thames river. There is also Little Marlow, home to Scary Spice AFAIK.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Bet the locals wish it wasn't LOL :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Yes. Must devalue the houses a little. I know where she live (d) but believe she's moved on again now. I may be wrong though..

Mike

Reply to
Mike Pearson

Yep. That's Marlow. The traffic gets bad on weekends. Especially when all you bloody Skoda driving tourists go to Henley :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Pearson