Re: West Yorkshire SAAB Enthusiasts (UK) Social Evening - 1st April 2008

Guys - Less than a week to go ... all are welcome. If you have a SAAB and live in West Yorkshire, come along ... or if you fancy SAABs and live in West Yorkshire ... or just have/love SAABs and are in the area or want to come along ... everyone is most welcome. This time, we have a little treat - the former owner of the K2 Restaurant has been brought out of retirement by his son who is taking a little holiday - this guy makes the best Chicken Madras in the world! FACT! We'll also be discussing some forthcoming days out over a beer, so all ideas are welcome.

Reply to
PJGH

OH YES!!!! I'll be there mate. Chicken Madras is my absolute favourite.

Al

Reply to
Al

Much enjoyed ... damn fine curries and some JT loudness through Manningham :)

Reply to
PJGH