Recommend service in San Fran Bay Area

Believe it or not, I loved my dealer. A little pricey, but reliable. They had follow though and were supportive of their service customers.

And, sadly, they are now closed! I found this out trying to stop off there to schedule my 70K service.

Can anyone recommend a source of Saab service in the San Francisco bay area (hopefully close to San Francisco, where I live). I have repeatedly read that B & B in Santa Clara is good. But, that's a bit of a hike for me.

thanks,

gary

Reply to
Gary

I've heard good things about these guys:

I haven't had to go to them yet, but will soon for routine maintenance.

Reply to
Particle Salad

Talk to Joby at Scania Auto Service in Walnut Creek. Terrific guy, straight shooter. Used him for my service while I was in the Bay Area. Definitely a shorter drive from SF than Santa Clara .

Reply to
Scott

WC a shorter drive than SC? From SF? WTF?

:])

But really though, this is good stuff. Can we modify the question a little as relates to smogging a newly transfered C900?

And how about working on another one, a turbo 84?

Same answers?

tia, TBerk