Replacing a 9-5 dashboard

Hi all,

I bought a wooden dash to replace the plastic dash in my 9-5 SE (1998 model). I was wondering:

Who has experience with replacing the dash? Is there a manual (for download) that describes this in laymans terms?

Thanks - Steven

Reply to
aardbei

murphwiz

You are really replacing the dash to get the wood trim? Normally this is done by removing the backing to reveal the self-stick adhesive on the back of the wood trim and it is simply applied/attached to the existing plastic dash (after being thoroughly cleaned first so the adhesive can attach properly).

Reply to
Walt Kienzle