Replacing FPR and injectors..

Chaps, I'm finally heading back to the Uk at the end of next week to carry on getting the C900 finished off. I've got a 3.0 bar FPR and a set of #30 injectors to fit to it. I've also got a TE-05 (cheers Matt) to fit.

The turbo is OK, I can do that no probs. What about the FPR and the Injectors? I presume I need to depressurise everything before I take it all off, so what's the best way?

Cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike P in Brazil