rough idle and odd behavior -- update

I posted about this 10 days or so ago.my 1995 9000CS was jerking in idle, revs were flipping fast between 1500 and 2000 and other non-Saabish actions. It turned out to be some bad gas, probably with a lot of water in it. After two of bottles of injector cleaner and two tanks of premium, it's back to normal and my mileage, which had dropped about 5mpg, is back to normal. I'd suspected that was what it was, since the problem started shortly after a fillup at a discount gas station I don't usually use.

snipped-for-privacy@madmousergraphics.com

design, print design, photography

Reply to
LauraK