Saab 1992 900 s ac problem

Can anyone tell me what makes the clutch slip n a 2 yr old rebult ac compressor even when ac is off. Does this have anything to do with the oil in the ac system. Or should I have invested the extra money and put a new compressor in. The air inside the car is cool as I just had the ac charged 4 wks ago. thanks gene

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

If the clutch is slipping then something is wrong with the clutch, even if the compressor siezed entirely in my experience the drive belt will burn up before the clutch will slip.

Reply to
James Sweet