Saab 2010 "Whole Year Calendar" Wallpaper

Saab 2010 "Whole Year Calendar" Wallpaper

Hi My Friends,

Some Saab fans requested me to create some wallpapers with "2010 whole year" calendar, so I made a few during the x'mas holidays including newer models of Saab 9-3 & 9-5. I would like to share with you, they are ready for download at the '2010 Year Calendar" page of my "Saab Art" wallpaper site. please fee free to download if you fare interested. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!

My Site:

Best Wishes

Roy Chui

Reply to