Saab 9-5 (1998) - wiring for electric seats

Hi,

My 9-5 seats have finally given up the ghost after much wear and tear and I have managed to acquire a new set of electric leather seats on eBay. I spoke to my local dealer's Service Manager before buying and he said that all the wiring should be in place.

As it turns out, the wiring for the heating pads is there but nothing for the adjustment motors. I don't want to reward this bad information by paying the dealer to fit the seats, as the nuts and bolts side of it is so straight forward.

Can anyone please tell me where the motor wiring need to be run from and if possible, point me in the right direction for a wiring diagram? I am quite happy to have the seats out and carpets up to route the wires but the Haines manual says nothing of wiring locations.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Kayf