Saab 9-5 Service Manual?

Hi everyone,

I just bought a 2000 9-5 with a lot of miles on it and I'm sure I will be needing to do a "little" work on it in the future but haven't ran accross a service manual for it. Does anyone have any reccommendations?

Thanks much,

Ron

Reply to
rkr

Hi,

Haynes manuals, they list one for your car ... see

The book you need is listed as available for the UK. Find what you want and if it is not available where you are, you can also locate it through Amazon.

Regards Charles

Reply to
Charles C.

Look up this site:

It has the manual you are looking for.

Nate

Reply to
DrNate

check out ebay saab 9-5 workshop WIS on cd. I have one and it?s really useful

"rkr" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I just bought a 2000 9-5 with a lot of miles on it and I'm > sure I will be > needing to do a "little" work on it in the future but haven't > ran accross a > service manual for it. Does anyone have any reccommendations? > > Thanks much, > > Ron

Reply to
Jongary

Thank you, I'll do that.

Ron